Saturday, March 3, 2012

House Update

Wow...what a week this has been!  A crazy week of unbelievably successful client meetings and cancelled flights to and from D.C., but all in all it was incredible.  And now...I flew back into town this morning with enough time to make sure the bed was made before the real estate agent showed up for another showing.  Nothing like being under the gun!  Thank you, Frontier Airlines...lol    Well, turns out the woman who looked at the house actually made an offer. (!)  Much lower than I will agree to sell it for, but it's a start.
And then ... the tears.  Reality is starting to set in and the tears are beginning to flow ... freely.  Some of your faces flash across my mind and the tears turn into sobs........my heart is absolutely breaking at the thought of leaving here...leaving you.  I am confident that the Lord is moving us on...at least for a season...although I have no idea for how long or what any of the rest of the future looks like.  There is peace, but there is pain as well.  I'm still thinking CHURCH PLANT in Florida!!!  :)  "Daybreak Florida"???  HELLO!!!  Anyway, I know this isn't a typical post...but for those of you who pray, I ask for your prayers for direction, clarity and timing.  And for comfort and peace as I/we take these steps forward..........cuz it really hurts.   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment